Angry BUT why?  

Posted by Ĵεჭჭгєჟ

I think i really make weiying angry le, the problem is i don know how come mostly when i chat wif her she will be angry. I think this is not the first time le. The reason she angry, i think is becos i have been putting a lot of aeroplane, ermm, i think i am trying to change too but it just don work so well yet. Acutally wanted to date her for a movie, but she angry till she don wan and rejected mi lor. Hai~ sad now, somemore she says when she chat wif mi she feel agitated. Even sad to heard that, but i really make a BIG mistake?

I really can't understand girls well, can't handle things properly. I really hope to have a power to reprogram their mind and setting, so that their thinking fits to my customisation. Too bad, current technology not yet that high end. Who can tell mi what to do??

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All the craps about this lagging blogger... As strong as everyone thinks he is,but all these are the surface,as weak as noone thinks he is, and all these are shut behind his bedroom door. A worshipper of horoscope... Perhaps because he doesn't know what he wants in life, he just wants some guide to lead him through... Behind the strong wall, is the weakest soul you never want to know. The sentimental part of the lagging blogger...

Categories