Who can help me out?  

Posted by Ĵεჭჭгєჟ

I want to do a design for the web, but I have totally no idea on what kind of design to do. I am a non-creative person la, cannot think of any nice design to do also. I am sux in doing design. If anyone know of any nice design, or u have any nice design please do let me know, or maybe you can help me out in it.

Headache over some designing things, can't think properly and can't think thru at it. Find it hard to understand and hard to logic it out, Got no ideas of what to do, suddenly I feel very lost, lost in this world, what's happening to me le?

Who's there to give me a helping hand? I need someone who can guide me thru.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All the craps about this lagging blogger... As strong as everyone thinks he is,but all these are the surface,as weak as noone thinks he is, and all these are shut behind his bedroom door. A worshipper of horoscope... Perhaps because he doesn't know what he wants in life, he just wants some guide to lead him through... Behind the strong wall, is the weakest soul you never want to know. The sentimental part of the lagging blogger...

Categories